Clinical Informatics Consulting provides expertise in healthcare data standards, industry trends and data transformation methodologies to enable IT interoperability for data sharing and to satisfy requirements for meaningful use.
- Skilled in helping clients with data needs assessments and migration strategies to transform their data for enhanced patient safety, disease management programs, improved healthcare product development and contributions to medical evidence
- Effective intermediary between IT professionals and clinicians/scientists
- Ability to enhance business growth and build relationships through access to new markets and project opportunities
- Proficient in content modeling, taxonomy development, legacy data migration, mapping of proprietary concepts to standard terminologies and code sets
- Experience in government and private sector